A huge thank you to Misshollyberries who nominated me for this award!
I stole this from her blog:
“The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. I have a tendency to Google everything so I just had to look up what Liebster meant. Liebster is the German word for sweetheart, dearest, favorite, beloved. So I guess this is for your favorite new blog!”
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There’s no tag backs.
11 Things about myself:
1. When I am obsessed with something, I am obsessed
. Right now, I’m obsessed with the shows Avatar: The Last Airbender
and The Legend of Korra
. I even have a Tumblr
for it that I check obsessively.
2. I have no idea what I want to do with the rest of my life, and I was closer to deciding two years ago than I am right now. And it’s scaring the crap out of me.
3. My room is never clean. Even when I clean it, it is still dirty. I just have way too much stuff for it to ever look clean.
4. I like pop music, but I also love soundtracks. Some of my favorites are from Lord of the Rings, Avatar: The Last Airbender, LOST, and Pirates of the Caribbean.
5. I buy things that I don’t ever use, like earrings, Bath & Body Works stuff, and office supplies (I used to work at Staples, so I was tempted all the time). I always tell myself that I’ll use whatever I’m buying, but I end up not.
6. Instead of reading new books, I’ll read my favorites over and over until some one suggests a new book to me.
7. I ski in the winter. I was on the Apline Ski team for my school, but I don’t think I’ll do it this year because my coach is a creep, and is always late (and it’s way to fricken’ cold out).
8. Coming up with 11 facts about myself is extremely hard, so after I finish this I am going to go out and get a personality and some hobbies.
9. The ocean is one of my favorite places to be, even though I’m terrified of fish, seaweed, and animals that will eat me.
10. I love heels, even though I can’t walk in them very well.
11. I am the strangest person I know, and sometimes I wonder why anyone even likes me.
11 Questions Asked:
1. What made you want to start blogging?
I realized how much I liked nail polish, and I’d always wanted to start a blog. I had 4 or 5 failed blogs in the past, because I didn’t really have something that I could blog about long term, but then nail polish came along :).
2. Where are you from?
I am from Vermont. And I hate it with a passion. The best thing that will ever happen to me will be going to college somewhere not in Vermont, and I’m practically counting the days (1 year!).
3. What are your five favorite nail polishes of all time?
This was sooooo hard but here it is:
- Sinful Colors’ Boogie Nights
- Essie’s Playdate
- Essie’s Turquoise & Caicos
- Color Club’s Blue-Ming
- Nicole By OPI’s One Less Lonely Glitter
4. What is your dream vacation??
A road trip around Europe. My good friend and I always joke that we are going to do it, but I hope it actually happens.
5. What are some of your favorite nail polish brands?
Sinful Colors and Essie are definitely my favorite.
6. What are your favorite nail care products, base coat and top coat?
My favorite top coats are Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Sally Hansen Diamond Flash, and Out The Door. I don’t use a base coat (naughty me!).
7. Number one nail tip you’d like to share?
Don’t rush. Take your time and cut and file them, and don’t rush when you polish them either, because if you rush, you just have to do it over when you mess up.
8. How often do you do your nails?
In the summer, everyday or every other day. During school, twice a week, three times if I’m lucky.
9. What do you want to do when you grow up?
That’s a wonderful question. I have no idea. When I was little, I wanted to be a teacher, and then I haven’t had an idea about what to do in a long time.
10. What are your hobbies other than blogging and nail polish?
I love reading, but I haven’t had as much time as I’ve wanted to lately. I love shopping, as well. And I love to do pottery, but I haven’t done it out of school in years. And I love TV and movies.
11. What nail trends do you love, and which do you hate?
I love neons, cremes, and metallics. I like magnetic and the caviar nails. I hate the crackle and scented (even though I own both of them).
11 Questions for People I Tag:
1. Where are you from?
2. What is one obsession you have, other than nail polish?
3. What is your most prized possession?
4. What nail trends do you love? Which do you despise?
5. How often do you do your nails?
6. What are your favorite nail polish brands and one amazing polish from each?
7. What are some guilty pleasures of yours?
8. Why did you start blogging?
9. What is one awesome childhood memory that you have?
10. What is a dream vacation of yours?
11. What is one weird thing that has happened to you recently?
People I Tag: